• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
© 2019 Orama Plus Inc. Creative Services | Fotini Theodosiou  | m. +30 6955 433 564  | oramaplus@gmail.com

Social Media Design 

Since you are reading these lines you probably already have a deep understanding of the importance of professional-looking social media designs for your company and here are two ways I can help you.

Social Media Design

As a graphics designer, this is my game. Clean, to the point engaging visuals that are produced according to your social media marketing plan. Clients send in batches of their upcoming post texts and I design the visuals which are sent out to the client properly named either by date or topic. You will see the differences immediately through engagement rates and this is a great time-saver for you. 


Social Media Management & Content Creation

I selectively manage social media accounts for businesses. In this case, I have the responsibility for creating content and all visual elements. I research, focus and make a monthly social media plan, then I  design and produce compelling visuals based on your marketing plan and the audience's response. All are perfectly balanced in terms of content and aesthetics. This means 20% of the posts are directly related to the organization and promote products, services and events and the other 80% of the posts subtly steer the conversations by making people think about things that relate to the marketing plan. Your social media page should not be a complete advertising portal if you to do so, sorry to say you are going to lose the interest of your followers.

Friend, social media management is hard work. Most clients usually don't fully understand the cycle. You are constantly thinking about new engaging content even in your sleep. It's a constant experiment, research, and ongoing learning experience. Frankly, I prefer to "Social Media Design" it's only about what I love doing, design but the rewards of raising the interest of your followers is a challenge that satisfies me and this is why I offer this service.

In both cases, thankfully the results are measurable through engagements rates and comments. I am proud to have been managing accounts long term for clients. I guess whatever effort and love you put into does finally pay off.  

Please contact me, let me assist you.